- What We Offer
- Our Clubs
- About Us
- Join The Club
- Contact Us
Adea Kelly, Winterville
Adea first became involved with the Jack Minges Club by teaching tap dance classes to members as a volunteer. She then had the opportunity to join the Club team as a staff member. She has been the Art Room Supervisor for 6 months. Adea enjoys attending field trips with the members and helping them find their creativity, and she is always eager to help members while wearing her bright smile.
Brian Fields, Greenville
Brian Fields, the President of University City Kiwanis, grew up in Greenville, where he was a member of the Boys & Girls Club. He feels that one of the biggest concerns facing today's kids is negative peer pressure. The Clubs provide kids with a positive place to learn how to be themselves and is crucial in providing a place where kids can feel safe to explore, knowing that people care for them without judgment.
- No upcoming events
Jalexis Terry, Winterville
Jalexis is 9 years old and in the 4th grade. She has been a Club member for 2 years. Jalexis enjoys participating in our daily activities such as playing computers, art activities, and gym activities. You can always count on Jalexis to be wearing her smile everyday at the Club.
- Yesterday at 7:20 PM Daniel Laymon gave $ 51.07 to "One-Time Donation"
- Yesterday at 1:25 PM KELLY KURZ gave $ 97.5 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2013/11/22 10:01 AM Charles Wiley gave $ 48.6 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2013/10/31 3:01 PM Robert Taylor gave $ 977.7 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2013/10/16 8:00 PM Linda Dunnagan gave $ 180.63 to "One-Time Donation"