- What We Offer
- Our Clubs
- About Us
- Join The Club
- Contact Us
Cerissa Williams, Greene County Unit
As an activity leader at the Greene County Unit, Cerissa has worked closely with members who attend Snow Hill Primary School. Her high energy and Club spirit are seen throughout the Club in every program area. She has been a leader for over a year, and during that time she has been strongly motivated in staying true to the mission “to enable all youth, especially those who need us the most.” Cerissa consistently encourages members to work hard, always try their best, and to remember that even when challenging times are upon us to never give up hope.
Jaylen Bynum, Greene County Unit
Jaylen Bynum is an 11 year old 5th grader at Greene County Intermediate School. Jaylen has only been a member of the Club for several months, but during this short period of time he has already earned Member of the Month, for the month of March. Jaylen enjoys playing in the gym and participating in Stride Academy. Jaylen has given himself the title of “Club Intern” because he is always willing to help leaders and his fellow members around the Club.
- 2015/03/31 9:29 PM James Woodson gave $ 488.7 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/12/31 11:26 PM Beverly Harris gave $ 1955.7 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/12/31 1:08 PM Peter Kragel gave $ 977.7 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/12/30 1:50 PM Richard King gave $ 488.7 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/12/30 12:09 PM W.M. Scales III gave $ 610.95 to "One-Time Donation"
Copyright © 2013 The Boys & Girls Clubs of Pitt County. All Rights Reserved.