- What We Offer
- Our Clubs
- About Us
- Join The Club
- Contact Us
Eliza Weaver, Jarvis
Eliza Weaver is the Jarvis Membership secretary. She has previous experience with Boys & Girls Clubs as a Project Heart AmeriCorp intern and her passion and dedication for the young people led her to Jarvis as a an employee. She brings creativity and is a huge support to the Jarvis leadership team and Club members.
Brian Fields, Greenville
Brian Fields, the President of University City Kiwanis, grew up in Greenville, where he was a member of the Boys & Girls Club. He feels that one of the biggest concerns facing today's kids is negative peer pressure. The Clubs provide kids with a positive place to learn how to be themselves and is crucial in providing a place where kids can feel safe to explore, knowing that people care for them without judgment.
Takeriah has been a member for over three years. She makes it a point to be involved in all of the Jarvis Boys & Girls Club's programming including SMART Moves and Brain Gain. She welcomes all new members with a big smile and insists on helping wherever and whenever she can.
- 2014/08/25 1:33 PM James Martin gave $ 48.6 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/17 2:09 PM Cindy Lewis gave $ 29.04 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/10 8:18 AM Aniesa Jones gave $ 4.59 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/09 2:42 PM Lynetta Powell gave $ 19.26 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/09 10:14 AM phyllis burford gave $ 14.37 to "One-Time Donation"
Copyright © 2013 The Boys & Girls Clubs of Pitt County. All Rights Reserved.