- What We Offer
- Our Clubs
- About Us
- Join The Club
- Contact Us
Jamar I. Sampson, Grady-White Boats/E.R. Lewis Family Unit
Jamar is the Director of Education at the Grady White Boats/E.R. Lewis Family Unit. His role allows him to provide academic enrichment activities to our members as well as work with them in the school. He has been with the organization for one year and three months and previously served as assistant teen director at the Jack-Minges Unit. He is a graduate of East Carolina University and has a passion for mentoring our youth.
Mariah Ancar, Grady-White Boats/E.R. Lewis Family Unit
Mariah is one of our outstanding members. She has attended the Grady-White Boats/E.R. Lewis Family Unit for two years and is now in third grade. She loves doing Stride Academy online and her scores are always in the highest percentile for her age group. She is always willing to lend a helping hand to leaders and our other members.
- 2014/08/25 1:33 PM James Martin gave $ 48.6 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/17 2:09 PM Cindy Lewis gave $ 29.04 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/10 8:18 AM Aniesa Jones gave $ 4.59 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/09 2:42 PM Lynetta Powell gave $ 19.26 to "One-Time Donation"
- 2014/06/09 10:14 AM phyllis burford gave $ 14.37 to "One-Time Donation"
Copyright © 2013 The Boys & Girls Clubs of Pitt County. All Rights Reserved.